Data protection principles
We comply with the principles of data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
Who we are
Personal information we may collect about you
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, book a course, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, comment on a blog, provide a testimonial, or engage in other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, although this may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities or participating in courses offered. You may also visit our site anonymously and we may collect non-personal identification information about you.
How we use collected information
Karen Kingston Courses may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To fulfill a service or inquiry. This includes communicating with you by email, phone or letter concerning orders, courses, events, consultations, posts you have made to any of our websites, and other communications initiated by you.
- To process payments. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order or making a booking only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service, such as providing your address to a delivery company in order to ship a product order.
- To maintain internal record keeping, primarily for accounting purposes and to comply with legal requirements.
- To improve our products, services, and website.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature if you opt-in to this.
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to send you information and updates relating to an order, booking or information request you have made. If you decide to opt-in to our newsletter mailing list, you will receive emails that may include news, articles, product or service information, special offers, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Who we share your information with
It has always been our policy not to send unsolicited emails and we NEVER sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. Under certain circumstances, Karen Kingston Courses may disclose your personal information in the good faith that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal requirements
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Karen Kingston Courses
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared online
Our Services allow you to post information such as comments posted about a blog article and testimonials posted about a product you have purchased. In posting such information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of it being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people. We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared. We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide. Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time. Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
Transfer of data
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use the best possible means to protect your data but cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data protection rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Karen Kingston Courses aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data, including:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you - If you are unable to perform these actions yourself by changing your account settings, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification - You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent - You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Karen Kingston Courses relied on your consent to process personal information
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before responding to such a request.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
Links to other sites
Our Services are not provided for children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under that age. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that anyone under the age of 16 has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Karen Kingston Courses shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on information in it. The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Karen Kingston Courses has used reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up-to-date. While care has been taken to prevent the occurrence of errors and omissions the user of this website should not take the accuracy of the information for granted. None of the material contained in this website is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
United Kingdom law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this website.
Your acceptance of these terms
Clear Space Living Ltd
1 Hartley Gardens, Southam CV47 0HY, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1926 813302
Registered office address: Pillar House, 113-115 Bath Road, Cheltenham GL53 7LS, United Kingdom
UK Company No: 12067211
VAT Registration No: GB 339267376
Return To Site